The Bauhaus was the most influential modernist art school of the 20th century. Its emphasis was to unite art and industrial design by combining fine art and craftsmanship. It exposes the mentalities of “truth to materials,” “less is more,” and “form follows function.” It was focused on using new modern materials and simple shapes to create beautifully designed and functional buildings, sculptures, and furniture with a focus on mass production. The Bauhaus movement has long been synonymous with bold, rational, and functional structures in art, architecture, and design.
Bauhaus Condos is a New Condo development by Lamb Development Corp. located at King St E & Sherbourne, Toronto.
Project Name: Bauhaus Condos
Developer: Lamb Development Corp.
Architect: Studio JCI
Address: 284 King Street East, Toronto, ON
Major Intersection: King St E & Sherbourne, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 32
Number of Units: 218
Est. Occupancy: Sept 2024
The Floor Plate
Views From Bauhaus Condos
Educational Institutions Nearby
- Walk Score 97/100
- Transit Score perfect 100/100
- Bike Score perfect 100/100
- King TTC Subway Station
- Union TTC Subway Station
- Walkscore of 97/100
- Perfect Transit Score 100/100
- Perfect Bike Score 100/100
- Easy access to the DVP and walking distance to St. Lawrence Market.
- UofT, George Brown College, Ryerson University and OCAD University are all easily accessible
- Plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options that can be easily accessed by foot and transit.
- Toronto’s major downtown employment hubs are easily accessible.
- Nearby Parks include: Moss Park, St. James Park and Sculpture Gardens
Lamb Development Corp. has become one of the country’s busiest development companies, with each project pioneering up-and-coming locations and delivering a stylish, urban solution to each property. Completed projects in Toronto are some of the hippest, most contemporary buildings in the city. Lamb Development Corp specializes in urban projects offering high design and spectacular architecture.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!