Concord Canada House Condos – Concord Adex – City Place
Concord Canada House Condos by Concord Adex is a new condo for sale in pre-construction. It’s located at 23 Spadina Ave, Toronto, at the corner of Spadina Ave & Bremner Blvd in City Place. The buildings will be 69 & 59-storeys with a total of 1400 units. Concord Canada House Condos are the final phases of Concord Adex’s City Place development.
Final Phase of the City Place Neighbourhood
- For over 15 years 44 acres of land around Rogers Centre has been transforming into the neighbourhood known as City Place.
- Concord Canada House represents the final phases of residential construction at City Place. Rising to 59- and 69-storeys, the buildings will be landmarks on the growing Toronto skyline as well as provide residents with dramatic lake and city views.
Building and Neighbourhood Amenities
- Balconies will feature radient ceiling heaters, balcony lights, wood-grain soffit ceiling treatment, composite wood decking, and alfresco sliding glass wall with extra-wide opening (on available suites)
- Retail will feature prominently on the street level. About 25,000 sq.ft of shops and restaurants will wrap around the entire building. The second storey will feature about 43,000 sq.ft of office space.
- A double height 25,000 sq.ft amenity space will be located at the top of the 10-storey podium and will feature a basketball court, multi-lane pool and pet spa.
- There will be 25,000 sq.ft of outdoor rooftop amenity above the podium featuring green space and an area for dogs.
- 68th-floor gym, viewing area, and hot tub.
- 10th-floor outdoor summer water pond which turns into a winter skating rink.
- There will be 1,000 sq.ft of patio space at grade at the corner of Spadina Av and Bremner Blvd.
- The 20-acre Canoe Landing Park is just steps away.
- Construction is expected to commence soon on the highly anticipated Canada House Condos development located at Fort York Blvd and Brunel Crt. The buildings will feature a mix of uses that include elementary schools, daycare facility and community centre. The building will face Canoe Landing Park and features an accessible green roof area that includes basketball courts and outdoor running track.
Close to Everything Downtown
- The Waterfront and the recently redesigned Queens Quay Blvd is just steps away
The 510 Spadina streetcar is at your doorstep as well as the 121A bus. Both go directly to Union Station.
- Some of downtown Toronto’s greatest neighbourhoods are just minutes away. Those include King West, Queen West, the Entertainment District, Chinatown, Village by the Grange, and Kensington.
- Rogers Centre is right next door making it easy to catch a Blue Jays game.
Concord Pacific Developments Inc. was formed in 1987 to develop Concord Pacific Place on the former Expo Lands in downtown Vancouver. In the late 90’s, the group merged with the publicly listed Burcon Group, which controlled Oxford Properties that owned one of the largest office and retail portfolios in Canada. In the early 2000’s, Concord Pacific became a separate public company and was subsequently privatized. The Concord Group of Companies success has continued with Canada’s largest skyline defining communities, Concord Pacific Place in Vancouver and Concord CityPlace in Toronto. Concord has further expanded with numerous large scale master-planned communities across the Canada and is now developing in the UK. Concord has completed over 130 residential and mixed use buildings with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development. Over the past 25 years, the Concord Group of companies has also grown into other industry sectors including software and information technology, telecommunications, as well as green energy projects in solar, wind and hydroelectric power generation.
Register below for 1st in-line platinum all access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!